Sunday, November 2, 2008

Annual Halloween PJ Party




To continue with the Halloween festivities, we attended the annual Halloween PJ bash at Nancy's house (one of my best friends of 21 years from Northern VA). Nancy moved to Cinci soon after finishing college and I never dreamed that we would end up living in the same town in the midwest...but I am so thankful nonetheless.

There were four families and 7 kiddos in cute Halloween PJs running around the house...and I do mean running! There were a lot of wrestling matches going on too...which I found hilarious. I was able to capture a few pictures from the evening. Susan (an attendee) brought dog ears/tails for all of the boys and kitten ears/tail for the one girl (Brooke). Of course my two, as you will notice in the photos, are the only ones that would not cooperate and wear their accessories! Oh well, I try to pick my battles wisely...atleast they sat still for the photo (sort of) -:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have the cutest niece and nephew ever!!!
Aunt Bari Lyn